Little Fighter Alpha Ch.3 Little Fighter Alpha Ch.3

Sweet

Great Final Fantasy IX Music!

Advance Wars: INVASION Advance Wars: INVASION

Great Cartoon! I'm gonna do one too!

You made yours before I could put mine out! It's great. I'm redoing mine because the plot didn't make much sense but it'll be out with a month or so. I love AWs and I love this toon. Will you make an Advance Wars DS toon when that one comes out?

PeelyPipe responds:

Nah, you can have AW: DS, I don't have a DS. I heard there is one coming out for GamCube as well. You're free to take that one too (I don't have a GameCube either :_( ) And make yours anyway; I don't own Advance Wars, and frankly, I think my submission is par at best. I hope it comes out well; when it comes out, I'll leave you a review ;) Thanks for the support!

Advance Wars REMIX Advance Wars REMIX

Great Cartoon; inspiration.

I love the Advance Wars series. I'm even working on a AW2 cartoon, and yours really kinda inspires me to make mine just as unique. Great Toon! I've seen that Heaven quote from some WWII video game or movie I think. By the way, where did you get your sprites?

PeelyPipe responds:

Aww, you learned that Pearly Gates quote from a video game? I remeber when I had to learn that in school... I'm showing my age. Anyway, you better get cranking, cos' I just started Chapter one of my Advance Wars REMIX series, which should be done by this month. As for the sprites, www dot panelmonkey dot org

Random Stuff 2 Random Stuff 2

Some of it was funny.

Some of that was funny, some of it was just retarded.

Vegeta VS Sonic Vegeta VS Sonic

Funny

It's been a while since I've seen this one. I thought I'd review it for the first time. It kept it simple, short, and funny, which is why I liked it. Great Toon.

Boys N the Hood Boys N the Hood

Funny

That was soo retarded that it was funny

Tom Cruise Gets Wet! Tom Cruise Gets Wet!

Funny

Great graphics and style... and it was funny!

Retarded Animal Babies 3 Retarded Animal Babies 3

One Of My Favorites

This is my favorite series, especially this episode!

Bird and Worm 2 Bird and Worm 2

This is nothing more than interesting crap.

It was interesting,,, but it was still shit.

jamesthebumtickler responds:

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Wheel of Pain 2 [Trailer] Wheel of Pain 2 [Trailer]

COOL

It was simple in the graphics department, but it was still really cool and interesting, although it would be better with some sound. Keep up the good work!