Little Fighter Alpha Ch.3 Little Fighter Alpha Ch.3

Sweet

Great Final Fantasy IX Music!

Advance Wars: INVASION Advance Wars: INVASION

Great Cartoon! I'm gonna do one too!

You made yours before I could put mine out! It's great. I'm redoing mine because the plot didn't make much sense but it'll be out with a month or so. I love AWs and I love this toon. Will you make an Advance Wars DS toon when that one comes out?

PeelyPipe responds:

Nah, you can have AW: DS, I don't have a DS. I heard there is one coming out for GamCube as well. You're free to take that one too (I don't have a GameCube either :_( ) And make yours anyway; I don't own Advance Wars, and frankly, I think my submission is par at best. I hope it comes out well; when it comes out, I'll leave you a review ;) Thanks for the support!

Advance Wars REMIX Advance Wars REMIX

Great Cartoon; inspiration.

I love the Advance Wars series. I'm even working on a AW2 cartoon, and yours really kinda inspires me to make mine just as unique. Great Toon! I've seen that Heaven quote from some WWII video game or movie I think. By the way, where did you get your sprites?

PeelyPipe responds:

Aww, you learned that Pearly Gates quote from a video game? I remeber when I had to learn that in school... I'm showing my age. Anyway, you better get cranking, cos' I just started Chapter one of my Advance Wars REMIX series, which should be done by this month. As for the sprites, www dot panelmonkey dot org